|Joe Camporeale - USA TODAY Sports|
The last round pick of your fantasy football draft for most people is a time they grab their Kicker. With the last round pick that is exactly who you should select. Pick your Kicker dead last.
The second to last round pick is an interesting one and a pick for you to round out your bench for bye-weeks and injury spot-starters.
Here are five players to consider selecting with your second to last round pick:
1) Julian Edelman (WR, NE) - Edelman is a sneaky late round selection in a rebuilt WR corp in NE. One has to think if he can stay healthy he will see single coverage and knows the NE offense very well. I am looking to him specifically in my PPR leagues.
2) Jared Cook (TE, StL) - Jared Cook will only make it to the later rounds if he can stay out of the hype machine. He is a stout receiver and showed he makes a difference when he played for the Titans. He has amazing hands and is a legit receiving threat. You better believe Bradford will be looking his way frequently. I love a Jared Cook selection for 2013.
3) Alex Smith (QB, KC) - Alex Smith showed flashes of being a QB last year in San Fran. He will have a receiving core and solid RB around him. As a back-up QB in the latest rounds he is a solid value pick.
4) Ryan Williams (RB, ARZ) - Mendenhall is guaranteed to be injured in 2013. Ryan Williams will be the starter due to injury in no time and Williams can be had in the latest rounds of the draft. I will be personally stashing Williams and hoping for a Mendenhall break-down.
5) Ryan Broyles (WR, DET) - Broyles can be a monster and he is worth stashing for 2013. His upside is beastly in Detroit and it's hard not to see him putting up solid PPR league numbers as he will only see single coverage. He is a top tier late round selection.
Looking for assistance with your 2013 Fantasy Drafts? Check out the Hatty Waiver Wire Guru Draft Guide